Living Calcium™ Advanced
A lifetime of regular exercise and eating a healthy diet that includes enough calcium, such as Living Calcium™ Advanced, helps build and maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.† Adequate calcium intake is linked to reduced osteoporosis by slowing bone loss in older men and women. Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially Caucasian and Asian women, and those whose families tend to have fragile bones in later years. Help your body build and maintain good bone health with Living Calcium™ Advanced.
- A comprehensive bone support formula that helps build and maintain good bone health.†
- An excellent source of plant-sourced calcium, along with a broad spectrum of vital minerals and nutritional cofactors to help support healthy bone density.†
How is Living Calcium™ Advanced different from other calcium products?
- Living Calcium™ Advanced is made with easy to digest whole food plant-sourced Calcium from Algae that is free from crushed rock, limestone,chalk and animal bones.†
- Growing scientific evidence reports the significant bone health benefits of vitamin K and its ability to facilitate calcium absorption. Living Calcium™ Advanced includes vitamin K complex with Poten-Zyme® vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 derived from fermented soy, natto, as opposed to other chemically synthesized forms found in other competitor’s calcium products.
- Betaine and Poten-Zyme® B Vitamins support healthy bone metabolism and homocysteine levels.†
- Includes essential trace minerals bound to a whole foodrice matrix for optimal absorption that support bone health.†
Adults take 6 caplets daily with food. May take 2 caplets, three times per day. A recommended method of calcium supplementation is to take the suggested daily amount divided into multiple servings throughout the day because studies suggest that the body can only utilize a limited amount of calcium at once.