Living Calcium™ Advanced
A lifetime of regular exercise and eating a healthy diet that includes enough calcium, such as Living Calcium™ Advanced, helps build and maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.† Adequate calcium intake is linked to reduced osteoporosis by slowing bone loss in older men and women. Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially Caucasian and Asian women, and those whose families tend to have fragile bones in later years. Help your body build and maintain good bone health with Living Calcium™ Advanced.
- A comprehensive bone support formula that helps build and maintain good bone health.†
- An excellent source of MCHA calcium, along with a broad spectrum of vital minerals and nutritional cofactors to help support healthy bone density.†
- MCHA or Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite is a highly absorbable, body friendly form of calcium. MCHA used in Living Calcium™ Advanced is derived from Australian, grass-fed, free-range cattle. MCHA calcium provides the mineral matrix of living bone including magnesium and phosphorus that helps support healthy calcium and bone metabolism.†
How is Living Calcium™ Advanced different from other calcium products?
- MCHA Calcium is an effective body-ready calcium source shown to support better calcium absorption and utilization.†
- Growing scientific evidence reports the significant bone health benefits of vitamin K and its ability to facilitate calcium absorption. Living Calcium™ Advanced includes vitamin K complex with Poten-Zyme® vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 derived from fermented soy, natto, as opposed to other chemically synthesized forms found in other competitor’s calcium products.
- Homocysteine Balance Complex of betaine and Poten-Zyme® B Vitamins supports healthy bone metabolism and homocysteine levels.†
- Vital Mineral Matrix contains essential trace minerals organically bound to a whole food rice matrix for optimal absorption that support bone health.†
Adults take 6 caplets daily with food. May take 2 caplets, three times per day. A recommended method of calcium supplementation is to take the suggested daily amount divided into multiple servings throughout the day because studies suggest that the body can only utilize a limited amount of calcium at once.