- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
Vitamin Code® RAW Iron™
30ct Vegetarian Capsules
Almost two-thirds of the body’s iron is found in hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to cells. A necessary trace element, iron is vital for producing ATP, the body’s primary energy source and providing extra fuel to muscles during exertion. Iron is an integral part of many proteins and several enzymes in the human physiology and is essential for the regulation of cell growth. Playing an important role in the production of DNA, energy and cognitive function, iron is required for the health of the immune system.
Why Vitamin Code® RAW Iron™?
Garden of Life®’s RAW Iron is a comprehensive, whole-food, multi-nutrient formula made with RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ providing delivery of vitamins and minerals, particularly iron, vitamin B12, vitamin C and folate. Individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors™ intact, the RAW Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas enable natural recognition of nutrients by your body, just as nature intended. Code Factors are the known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and are necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon. Supporting mental and physical energy; heart, blood, eye, skin and reproductive health, Vitamin Code RAW Iron also provides immune system support.†
Vitamin Code RAW Iron is RAW, gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no binders or fillers. Taking this RAW iron formula to the next level, Vitamin Code RAW Iron also provides a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend along with a RAW organic fruit and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support.
The Benefits of Adding Vitamin B12, Folate and Vitamin C to Vitamin Code® RAW Iron™
In nature, individual vitamins and minerals rarely work alone to accomplish their tasks. Instead they rely on the help of other vitamins, minerals and co-factors. Our Vitamin Code RAW Iron is formulated to include these additional nutrients to more efficiently perform its vital functions in the body.
Vitamin B12 and folate work together in the production of red blood cells and complement iron’s function in the formation of hemoglobin, all of which support healthy blood and a healthy heart.†
Taking vitamin C along with iron enhances iron absorption. Additionally, vitamin C is integral to building and maintaining collagen, a protein that holds the body’s cells in place, including blood vessels, supporting healthy blood and a healthy heart.†
Who May Benefit from Vitamin Code® RAW Iron™?
- Vegetarians. Because this group consumes less absorbable iron, it is especially important for them to be aware of possible iron deficiency due to the lack of red meat, fish and poultry in their diets. Iron deficiency can result in fatigue, decreased work performance, diminished cognitive function and a compromised immune system. Vitamin Code RAW Iron is Vegetarian-friendly making it an excellent choice for these individuals.
- Women of child-bearing age (additional iron required to compensate for menstrual blood loss and tissue growth during pregnancy)
- Gastric bypass surgery individuals (more susceptible to iron deficiency)
- Blood donors
- Athletes who undergo strenuous exercise
- Individuals with health conditions that cause blood loss or malabsorption
Vitamin Code® RAW Iron™ Nature-Intended Benefits:
- Healthy Heart & Blood†
- Immune Support†
- Reproductive System†
- Healthy Skin & Eyes†
- Mental & Physical Energy†